Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Slacker is Back

I wanted to keep running every m/w/f but it already didn't happen. I had a rough day at the niners game so running monday didn't work out. And tuesday I had to work late, so I couldn't make it up. 

But this may have been a blessing in disguise because of my nike plus account online. I had been running and having it record my pace, distance and time. Then I decided to calibrate the nike plus system and it messed it up, it would record my run, but not specifically for my training so it wasn't counting it right. Now since I missed monday, I'm going to start it over, and get my times to record properly again. I'm excited to run, but I'm hungry and that makes it tough.

I think these blog posts are boring, but I don' t know what to type and I don't know if anyone likes them. I'll keep it going though, since I said I would.

Last week I ran 1.5 miles twice for the first time. I had good times but I'm not sure how I want to proceed.

Should I go for faster mile times and bring down my pace, or should I try to keep a consistent pace and try to work towards more miles.

If anyone has a suggestion, I'm open.

Thanks

3 comments:

Ms. Hovland's Business Class said...

Keep writing! I like when you blog about your running. I think it will also help you to keep going/running if you write about it.

Anne and Gary said...

I like your posts too. I say stretch out your mileage and save the speed workouts for when you have a good base. Gary adds when you can run 3 miles comfortably you can think about speed workouts.
Keep it up - writing and running.

Screaming Jimmy said...

I like your blogs too. Keep them up. It will help me get back to mine. The Hockey game sounded cool.